Peninsula merges South Korean assets

ASX-listed Peninsula Mines has struck an agreement with Korea’s Battery Minerals Resources to merge all of their respective South Korean tenements into one company that would be dubbed Korea Graphite Company.

On completion of the merger, Battery Mineral Resources will hold a 55% interest in the company, with Peninsula Mines to hold the remaining 45%.